New Seats and Services Catalogue in latest Selling Platform release
The new graphic Seats and Services catalogue for chargeable and non-chargeable services is now accessible in graphic display from Amadeus Selling platform version 7.2 P604.
The New Seats and Services Catalogue is available both from the command page and in graphic mode. This tool is seamlessly integrated into the existing pricing and booking flows. With the Seats and Services Catalogue, users book both seats and services in the same graphic display view using both SM (seat map) command and FXK (ancillary services catalogue) command with their selected options.
The new Seats and Services catalogue:
- functions as a one-point access to all chargeable and non-chargeable services.
- has intuitive display and enhanced visibility in the New Seat Map.
- is simple to use as it has the standard booking flow for any airlines in Amadeus system.
- reduces the time taken when booking multi segments and multi passengers.
- enhancements and it’s one single graphic view of the seat map and the services catalogue can help you save time and become more efficent.
For more detailed information and illustrations, please see Amadeus Service Hub.
For more information click this link Ancillary Seats and Services Catalogue Demo video where you will find and can select videos explaining the functionalities under “related links” section.
Updated: 15 August, 2017