Amadeus Ticket Changer Reissue & Involuntary
When you need to reissue a ticket – be it requested by the traveller or because of an unexpected disruption – Amadeus Ticket Changer Reissue and Involuntary do all the work for you, helping you to reduce costs and providing your customers with an exceptional service.
Key features and benefits
Amadeus Ticket Changer Reissue
Service your customer’s change requests in a matter of seconds.
Automated end-to-end process
- Calculates and displays the fare and tax balance including any penalty fee
Uses recognized industry standards
- Guarantees automated results using SITA and ATPCO filed data
- All types of ticket can be exchanged or refunded: electronic tickets issued in Amadeus or another GDS, paper tickets issued in Amadeus, domestic and international itineraries, fully unused and partially flown tickets, first issue and revalidated tickets
- Available through cryptic access, Amadeus Selling Platform command page and GUI, Amadeus e-Travel Management and online via Web Services
Easy to learn and use
- An intuitive workflow reduces the process from 14 to 4-5 simple steps, resulting in faster adoption
Amadeus Ticket Changer Involuntary
Generates a re-issue document in case of involuntary changes due to airlines strike, extraordinary weather conditions, a schedule change or anything else due to an airlines decision not to fly as originally booked.
Reissue tickets with confidence
- Amadeus Ticket Changer Involuntary is a fully automated solution
- A single entry automatically prepares all documents for reissue
- Compliant with IATA standards
- Reissue any booking, however complicated the itinerary
- Time saving: approximately 5 minutes or even more depending on how complex the booking is
- You can quickly and in a reliable way create a new TST after re-booking the flights by using the product, independent of airline filing
Enhance service and retain customers
- Save valuable time: process a reissue in just a few seconds instead of several minutes
- Don’t lose business by sending your customers to the airlines to change tickets - do it yourself!
- No cost to the traveller: no penalty, additional collection or residual value
- Reissued tickets are eligible for subsequent voluntary reissue or refund
Offer consistency across all your sales channels
- Available to any point of sale through Amadeus Selling Platform
your website via Amadeus Web Services
|Learn more on how Amadeus solutions can support you handling involuntary changes!|
Talk to us!
We'll be happy to answer any question you might have on Amadeus Ticket Changer Reissue & Involuntary. Fill in your name and email address, and we will get back to you shortly.