Processing of Personal Data
The following provides information about how Amadeus Scandinavia AB processes personal data collected through our website at Scandinavian Insights.
Personal Information is information that identifies you as an individual. In order for you to take advantage of particular opportunities provided through the site (for example, to receive information on Amadeus products), you are required to furnish certain Personal Information. We collect Personal Information from you, such as your name, postal address, telephone number, e-mail address number, only when you voluntarily provide it to us.
IP Addresses. Your IP Address is a number that is automatically assigned to the computer that you are using by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). This number is identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever users visit the site, along with the time(s) of such visit(s) and the page(s) that were visited. Collecting IP Addresses is standard practice on the Internet and is done automatically by many web sites.
Controller of Personal Data
Amadeus Scandinavia AB is the controller of personal data for the processing of personal data on the website Scandinavian Insights.
Amadeus Scandinavia AB
Box 6602, SE-113 84 Stockholm
Purposes when processing personal data
Personal Information. We may use Personal Information:
- to fulfill your requests (e.g., to send you news and updates and answer your questions).
- to obtain your feedback (e.g., through a survey).
- to send you important information regarding the site, changes to our terms, conditions, and policies and/or other administrative information.
- there authorized by you or by law, to inform you by e-mail of our products and services, special offers and promotions and any other marketing materials which we think may interest you.
- tor our internal business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, developing new products, enhancing our website, improving our services, identifying usage trends and determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns.
IP Addresses. We use IP addresses for purposes such as calculating site usage levels, helping diagnose server problems, and administering the site. We may also use and disclose IP Addresses for all the purposes for which we use and disclose Personal Information.
How Personal Information is Disclosed
We may disclose Personal Information:
- to our third party service providers who provide services such as website hosting, data analysis, infrastructure provision, IT services, customer service, e-mail delivery services or promotional activities.
- to identify you to any person to whom you send messages regarding site-related content through the site.
- to an affiliate or other third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including without limitation in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
- If necessary: (a) under applicable law including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal processes; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; and (g) to permit us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
Please take into account that some of the companies, affiliates or not, we may share Personal Information with, may be located in countries outside the European Economic Area, which, from a data protection perspective, may offer a non-equivalent level of protection as established in the European Data protection. We have taken steps to ensure that your Personal Information continues to be adequately protected.
The Right to Request Information
In accordance with Section 26 of the Personal Data Act (1998:204) (PUL), you have the right once every calendar year to request information on the personal data concerning you that has been processed by Amadeus Scandinavia AB, regardless of whether this data has been collected via the website or another channel. If you want this information you must submit a signed request to us. In accordance with the Personal Data Act, the request must be on paper and cannot be sent via email.
The right to request correction of data
Under Section 28 of the Personal Data Act, you are entitled to request correction of data if we have incorrectly processed information about you. If you would like to review, correct, update, suppress or otherwise limit our use of your Personal Information that has been previously provided to us, you may contact us by the contacting section of this site. For your protection, we will only implement such requests with respect to the Personal Information associated with the particular e-mail address that you use to send us your request, and we may need to verify your identity before implementing your request.
Jurisdictional and Cross-Border Issues
We do not represent or warrant that the site or any part thereof, is appropriate or available for use in any particular jurisdiction. Those who choose to access the site do so on their own initiative and at their own risk, and are responsible for complying with all local laws, rules and regulations. We may limit the site's availability, in whole or in part, to any person, geographic area or jurisdiction we choose, at any time and in our sole discretion. By using the site and submitting any Personal Information, you consent to the transfer of Personal Information to other countries which may provide a different level of data security than in your country of residence.